Onboarding is the best way to get your HubSpot account set up for long term success. Here's why you should choose HubGem to deliver your Onboarding.
- Quicker time to value: we can get you up and running much more quickly with hands-on technical support.
- Sector-specific implementation: we share best practice from across similar organisations and bring our understanding of the education and non-profit sectors as well as HubSpot expertise.
- Choose how much support you need: we have a range of onboarding options available, which can include strategy, training and hands-on technical support
- Option to add on further services: Do you have a few projects coming up? No problem, we also offer a range of services designed to complement HubSpot; including website development, integration building, monthly plans, content, ads and SEO services and remote or in-person consulting.
- Additional resources: we have worked on lots of additional resources designed to support you on your journey - including our new Onboarding Hub and hundreds of blog articles and videos to add further value.
- Dedicated consultant: you will have a single point of contact who will work tirelessly to give you the best possible onboarding experience.
- Join our community: we are proud owners of the UK's (and EMEA's) first ever Education HubSpot User Group (HUG) - we can connect you with similar organisations and people in roles like yours around the world. We also offer a range of HUG events and training sessions that are completely free of charge.
- Years of experience: we have implemented HubSpot in dozens of organisations and understand all of the opportunities and challenges faced throughout implementation and can guide you through every bit of the journey
- 3 months of support with no need for a longer commitment: our Onboarding is 90 days in duration and unlike other HubSpot partners, there is no requirement for ongoing support if you decide you don't need it.
- 5* service: we have 100% 5* reviews from our customers. See them for yourself here.
How does HubSpot's own Onboarding compare?
Direct Onboarding with HubSpot also lasts 90 days but is comparatively very light-touch and is not sector-specific. The cost of onboarding directly with HubSpot is additive across Hubs which means the price increases depending on which HubSpot products you use.
HubGem onboarding covers Marketing, Sales and Service Hub onboarding included as standard, with optional add-ons for in-depth sessions on CMS and Ops Hub if relevant (we can advise you prior to getting started if we think you need this).